DC to AC 12V 24V 1500W Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter
|10-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $55.33 US $53.33 US $51.67|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||10PCS/Carton Size:61*25.5*26cm|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DXP1500WBIG
- Certification: CE
- Circuit Topologies: Push-Pull Type
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Size: 350*155*55mm
- AC Output Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
- AC Output Voltage: AC220V +/- 5%
- DC Input Voltage: 12V/24V(Optional)
- OEM: Welcome
- Application: Electric Razor
- Brand: Doxin
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8504409940
- Nature of Source Flow: Passive inverter
- Output Power: >1000W
- Nature of Wave String: Sine Wave Inverter
- Model No.: Dxp1500wbig
- Output Frequency: 50/60Hz+/- 1%
- Format of Plug: EU/German/ USA/UK/Universal/Australia
- DC Input Fuse: 350A/180A
- Certificate: CE
- Power Source: Electric Power
- Phase: Single
- Trademark: DOXIN
- Origin: China
1. Output waveform: Modified sine wave
2. High efficiency: 90%
3.12V DC input
4.220V-240V AC output
5. Output frequency: 50Hz
6. Continuous output power: 1500W
7. Peak power: 300W
8. High-velocity cooling fan
9. Overload protect, over voltage protect
10. Low voltage cut-out, low voltage alarm
1) It is featured as high reliability, and low failure rate, with the advanced double CPU SCM intelligent controlling technology.
2) Pure sine wave output, strong ability of driving load, wide range of application
3) Perfect protection functions (Overload protection, inside overheat protection, output short circuit protection, input low-voltage protection, input overvoltage protection), enhanced the reliability of the product.
4) Small and light: with the technology of CPU centralized control and SMD inside, the product is very small and light.
5) Intelligent control of cooling fan: Using CPU to control the working status of the cooling fans extends the service life of the cooling fans, saves the power and improves the working efficiency.
6) Low noise but high efficiency while working.
1) In-car or on-boat devices series: Military vehicle, police cars, medical ambulance, ships, traffic lights, and etc.
2) Industry equipments series: Solar energy, wind power, gas discharge lamp and etc.
3) Office area: Computer, printer, copier, scanner, digital camera and etc.
4) Kitchen utensils series: Micro-wave oven, induction cooker, refrigerator, and etc.
5) House appliance devices: Electric fans, vacuum cleaner, AC, lighting lamps, and etc.
6) Power tool series: Electric saw, drilling machine, punching machines, air compressor etc.
1. High temperature protection
2. Low-voltage protection
3. High-voltage protection
4. Overload protection
Warranty: One year
If you can cooperate with us, we will be honored and you will benefit from:
1. The good construction warranty-1 years
2. Your client satisfied on the right schedule and quality
3. Your can get good reputation from your market and obtain more orders
4. Our professional service before and after sale
5. The free inverter samples after your first 3 orders
6. The reasonable price
7. Any questions from you are welcome and will be replied in 24 hours
1. What is Inverter?
Inverter is an electronic equipment that turn DC12V/ 24V/ 48V into AC110V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V.
2. How many kinds of output wave form for Inverters?
Pure sine wave Inverter: It could provides high quality AC and carry various loads, While it requires high tech and high cost.
Modified sine wave Inverter: It can load poorly not carrying inductive load, but the price is moderate.
3. How to choose a power inverter?
Mose of the electronic products are signed out their rated power, and the rated power should be less than the rated power of the power inverter.
The method of how to estimate the power(W): The total of load power should be equal to the rated power(W) of the power inverter.
You can choose inverter in this way.
4. What the difference between a pure sine wave inverter and a modified sine wave inverter?
Pure sine wave AC is what comes from the sockets in your house. It is the best form and will run all types of equipment properly. Modified sine wave units are cheaper to produce and will run most appliances but not as efficiently. Devices that run best from pure sine wave are anything with AC motors such as fridges, washing machines, also radios and microwaves. Modified sine wave inverters will run computers, games consoles, TV's, power tools and lighting just fine.
|No load Current Draw||<3A|
|Efficiency||Average 90% max 95%|
|Connector||Cables with connector|
|Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|Frequency||50Hz or 60Hz|
|Protection||Low Voltage Alarm||YES 10.2-10.8V|
|Low Voltage Protection||YES 9.2-9.8V|
|Over Load Protection||YES (120%-130% )|
|Over Voltage Protection||YES 15-15V|
|Thermal Protection||YES, ( shutdown )|
|Short circuit protection||YES, ( shutdown )|
|Environment||Working Temperature||-5° C ~ +40° C|
|Storage Temperature||-20° C ~ +50° C|
|Storage Humidity||5%-95% RH|
|Package||Dimension( L*W*H )||62*27822 (cm)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||THD<3%|