High Quality 12VDC to 220V AC 1200W Inverter
|10-50 51-100 101+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $23.33 US $22.5 US $21.67|
|Purchase Qty. (unit)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DXP1200H
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Output Power: 1200W
- Nature of Source Flow: Passive inverter
- Application: Electric Razor
- Brand: Doxin
- Input Voltage: DC12V
- Output Current: 5.4A
- Weight: 768.6g
- Output Short-Circuit Protection Time: 2-3 Seconds
- Output Type: Single
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8504409940
- Phase: Single
- Power Source: Electric Power
- Nature of Wave String: Sine Wave Inverter
- Circuit Topologies: Half-Bridge Type
- Certification: CE
- Brand Name: Doxin
- Output Voltage: AC220V50Hz
- Low Input Voltage Alarm: 17V
- Size: 166.7*95*55mm
- Input High Voltage Protection: 30V
- Trademark: DOXIN
- Origin: China
By the vector control to achieve high start-up power and steady low-speed power easily and afford you the best drive unit.
High quality 12VDC to 220V AC 1200W inverter
Convert DC 12V electricity source into AC 220V 230V power.
Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter 800W DC 12V to AC 220V power inverter
Aluminum alloy casing
Output power: 1200W
Input voltage: DC 12V
Output voltage: AC 220V
Compatible with electric devices under 1200W
Operate home or office electrical products from a vehicle or boat. Supplies 1200W of AC 220V power from a 12V outlet or battery.
1. Provides 800W of AC power and 2000W surge power
2. Audio alarm warns of low battery level prior to auto shut down
3. Safely shuts down if over temperature or overload condition
4. Operate a 13" TV for about 5 hours from a typical car battery
How to determine what products the 800W power
|* Max continuous power:||800W|
|* Peak Load Power Rate:||2000W|
|* NO load current draw:||<0.2A|
|* Input DC voltage Range:||DC41V-57V|
|* Output Voltage Range:||AC220+/-5%|
|* Output Frequency Range:||50+/- 3Hz|
|* Max Outer Temperature:||< 65°C|
|* Max Power Efficiency:||> 90%|
|* High Voltage Cut Off Level:||14.5V-15.5V|
|* Low Voltage Alarm Level:||DC 10.4-11. V|
|* Low Voltage Cut Off Level:||DC 9.7V-DC10.3V|
|* Overload and Short-circuit Protection||Yes|
|* Input Voltage:||DC12V|
|* Output waveform:||Modified sine wave|
|* Product Size:||166.7*95*55mm|
|* Packing size(40pcs/ctn)||61*25.5*26cm|
|* N. W:||597.3g|
|* G. W:||841.4g|
1pcs/box, unit box size420*155*120mm,N.W6.4kg, G.W7.6kg
4pcs/CTN, carton size54.5*47*41cm, N.W25.6kg, G.W31.0kg
Payment and Shipping:
1. We accept T/T, Money Gram, Western Union;
2. For sample, it's better via Money Gram or Western Union; For quantity order, we can go for T/T;
3. For small order, we usually transport by express like FedEx, DHL, TNT, EMS.
For big order, we can ship by air or by sea
1. The good construction warranty-2years
2. Your client satisfied on the right schedule and quality
3. You can get a good reputation from your market and obtain more orders
4. Our professional service before and after sale
5. The reasonable price
6. Any query from you are welcome and will be replied within 24hurs.
If you can cooperate with us, we will be honored and you will benefit from
>> The good construction warranty-1 years
>> Your client satisfied on the right schedule and quality
>> You can get good reputation from your market and obtain more orders
>> Our professional service before and after sale
>>The reasonable price
(1) Pure sine wave power inverter
(2) Modified sine wave power inverter
(3) UPS power inverter with charger
(4) Car power inverter
(5) Low frequency inverter
(6) Solar charge controller
(7) Solar panel
(8) Solar battery
(9) Power bank
(11) Power supply
1. What is Inverter?
Inverter is an electronic equipment that turn DC12V/ 24V/ 48V into AC110V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V.
2. How many kinds of output wave form for Inverters?
Pure sine wave Inverter: It could provides high quality AC and carry various loads, While it requires high tech and high cost.
Modified sine wave Inverter: It can load poorly not carrying inductive load, but the price is moderate.
3. How to choose a power inverter?
Mose of the electronic products are signed out their rated power, and the rated power should be less than the rated power of the power inverter.
The method of how to estimate the power(W): The total of load power should be equal to the rated power(W) of the power inverter.
You can choose inverter in this way.
4. What the difference between a pure sine wave inverter and a modified sine wave inverter?
Pure sine wave AC is what comes from the sockets in your house. It is the best form and will run all types of equipment properly. Modified sine wave units are cheaper to produce and will run most appliances but not as efficiently. Devices that run best from pure sine wave are anything with AC motors such as fridges, washing machines, also radios and microwaves. Modified sine wave inverters will run computers, games consoles, TV's, power tools and lighting just fine.