2500W Auto DC 12V to AC 110V/220V Power Inverter
|10-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $78.75 US $75 US $73.33|
|Purchase Qty. (UNIT)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DXP2500WBIG
- Certification: CE
- Circuit Topologies: Push-Pull Type
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Input Voltage Range: DC9.7-15.5V
- Output Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Peak Power: 5000W
- Over-Heat Protection: Yes
- Over-Load Protection: Yes
- Application: Electric Razor
- Brand: Doxin
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8504409940
- Nature of Source Flow: Passive inverter
- Output Power: 2500W
- Nature of Wave String: Sine Wave Inverter
- No Load Current Draw: <0.5A
- Output Voltage Range: AC220V +/-5%
- Max Continuous Power: 2500W
- Max Power Effiency: >90%
- Over-Voltage Protection: Yes
- Power Source: Electric Power
- Phase: Single
- Trademark: DOXIN
- Origin: China
1. Output waveform: Modified sine wave
2. High efficiency: 90%
3.Input voltage: 12VDC
4. Output voltage: 220VAC
5. Output frequency: 50Hz
6. Max Continuous output power: 2500W
7. Peak power: 5000W
8. High-velocity cooling fan
9. Overload protect, over voltage protect
10. Low voltage cut-out, low voltage alarm
11. Off grid inverter
1) It is featured as high reliability, and low failure rate, with the advanced double
CPU SCM intelligent controlling technology.
2) Pure sine wave output, strong ability of driving load, wide range of application
3) Perfect protection functions (Overload protection, inside overheat protection, output short circuit protection, input low-voltage protection, input overvoltage protection), enhanced the reliability of the product.
4) Small and light: With the technology of CPU centralized control and SMD inside, the product is very small and light.
5) Intelligent control of cooling fan: Using CPU to control the working status of the cooling fans extends the service life of the cooling fans, saves the power and improves the working efficiency.
6) Low noise but high efficiency while working.
--Solar electric energy generation;
--Wind power generation;
--Industrial intellectual control system;
--Small sized emergency power supply system;
--Travel set equipment, industrial equipment, office equipment, kitchen equipment, household electrical equipment, power tools and so on;
1pcs/box, unit box size280*150*90mm,N.W2.5kg, G.W3.3kg
6pcs/CTN, carton size49*46*47cm, N.W15.0kg, G.W21.0kg
Payment and Shipping:
1. We accept T/T, Money Gram, Western Union;
2. For sample, it's better via Money Gram or Western Union; For quantity order, we can go for T/T;
3. For small order, we usually transport by express like FedEx, DHL, TNT, EMS.
For big order, we can ship by air or by sea
1. The good construction warranty-1 years
2. Your client satisfied on the right schedule and quality
3. You can get a good reputation from your market and obtain more orders
4. Our professional service before and after sale
5. The reasonable price
6. Any query from you are welcome and will be replied within 24hurs.
If you can cooperate with us, we will be honored and you will benefit from
>> The good construction warranty-1 years
>> Your client satisfied on the right schedule and quality
>> You can get good reputation from your market and obtain more orders
>> Our professional service before and after sale
>>The reasonable price
(1) Pure sine wave power inverter
(2) Modified sine wave power inverter
(3) UPS power inverter with charger
(4) Car power inverter
(5) Low frequency inverter
(6) Solar charge controller
(7) Solar panel
(8) Solar battery
(9) Power bank
(11) Power supply
1. What is Inverter?
Inverter is an electronic equipment that turn DC12V/ 24V/ 48V into AC110V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V.
2. How many kinds of output wave form for Inverters?
Pure sine wave Inverter: It could provides high quality AC and carry various loads, While it requires high tech and high cost.
Modified sine wave Inverter: It can load poorly not carrying inductive load, but the price is moderate.
3. How to choose a power inverter?
Mose of the electronic products are signed out their rated power, and the rated power should be less than the rated power of the power inverter.
The method of how to estimate the power(W): The total of load power should be equal to the rated power(W) of the power inverter.
You can choose inverter in this way.
4. What the difference between a pure sine wave inverter and a modified sine wave inverter?
Pure sine wave AC is what comes from the sockets in your house. It is the best form and will run all types of equipment properly. Modified sine wave units are cheaper to produce and will run most appliances but not as efficiently. Devices that run best from pure sine wave are anything with AC motors such as fridges, washing machines, also radios and microwaves. Modified sine wave inverters will run computers, games consoles, TV's, power tools and lighting just fine.
|No load Current Draw||<0.5A|
|Efficiency||Average 90% max 95%|
|Connector||Cables with connector|
|Waveform||Modified sine wave|
|Frequency||50Hz or 60Hz|
|Protection||Low Voltage Alarm||YES 10.2-10.8V|
|Low Voltage Protection||YES 9.2-9.8V|
|Over Load Protection||YES (120%-130% )|
|Over Voltage Protection||YES 15-15V|
|Thermal Protection||YES, ( shutdown )|
|Short circuit protection||YES, ( shutdown )|
|Environment||Working Temperature||-5 ° C ~ +40 ° C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ° C ~ +50 ° C|
|Storage Humidity||5%-95% RH|
|Package||Dimension( L*W*H )||280*150*90 (mm)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||THD<3%|