LED Display DC12V/24V to AC220V 300W Low Frequency Power Inverter with UPS & Battery Charger
|FOB Price:||US $74.42 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $74.42/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DXL300WUPS
- Certification: CE
- Circuit Topologies: Full-Bridge Type
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Certificate: CE
- Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Small Order for Testing: Accepatble
- Multi-Protection: Yes
- Phase: Single
- Transport Package: 1PCS/CTN
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Nature of Source Flow: Passive inverter
- Output Power: 301 - 400W
- Nature of Wave String: Sine Wave Inverter
- Color: Black
- Efficiency: Above 95%
- OEM: Welcome
- Product Size: 350*215*180mm
- Cooling: Fan
- Trademark: DOXIN
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 850440994
1.1kw~10kw optional, 12V / 24V / 48VDC optional
2. Max. Charge current 20A.
3. Pure sine wave.
4. Inbuilt pure copper transformer
5. Support inductive load
6. Automatic three-stage battery charger (bulk, absorption, float)
7. With 150cm battery cable
8. Support generator
9. Support solar system
10. Remote control / RS232 optional
11. Pure sine-wave output, can be used with diffent domestic appiance TV, refrigerator, fan, air conditioner induvtion cooker, micro-wave oven etc
12. Superior performance from CPU control technology
13. Wide range of input voltage, accurate output, AVR function
14. Inner-equipped protection for over-load, short-circuit, over-voltage, low-voltage over-heating etc.
15. Easy to check with UPS condition with consice LED indication that can be upgraded To LCD
16. Generator compatibly and external battery connection achievable
17. Intelligent battery management with protection against over-charged and over-discharged etc.
A. Battery over voltage and under voltage protection
B. Over temperature protecton
C. Automatic overload protection
D. Short circuit protection
Our Company Competitive Advantage:
A. With 10 years enperience on power inverter.
B. Strong enterprise innovation, with groups of professional engineers and salesmen
C. Our high quality but low prices have gained market and public praise from domestic and overseas clients
D. We have very good and comprehensive after-sales service
E. We have no MOQ for MID-brand products.
F. We can also customize to your own solar products as long as you tell us how to do by idea, then we put your ideas into real products.
1. What is inverter?
Inverter is an electronic equipment that turn 12V/24V/48V DC into 110V/220V AC. High
2. How many kinds of output wave form for inverters?
Two kinds. Pure sine wave and modified sine wave. Pure sine wave inverter could provide high quality AC and carry various loads, while it requires high tech and high cost. Modified sine wave inverter load poorly not carrying inductive load, but the price is moderate.
3. How do we equip an appropriate inverter for battery?
Take a battery with 12V/50AH as an example. Power equal current plus voltage then we know the power of battery is 600W. 12V*50A=600W. So we can choose a 600W power inverter according this theoretical value.
4. How long can I operate my inverter?
The runtime (i. e., amount of time that the inverter will power connected electronics) depends on the amount of battery power available and the load that it is supporting. In general, as you increase the load (e. G., plug in more equipment) your runtime will decrease. However, you can attach more batteries to extend the runtime. There is no limit to the number of batteries that can be connected.
5. What's the difference between an inverter and inverter/charger?
An inverter simply converts DC (battery) power into AC power and then passes it along to connected equipment. An inverter/charger does the same thing, except that it is connected to an AC power source to continuously charge the attached batteries when AC utility power is available. In the case of a power outage, the inverter will automatically switch to battery power to provide power to connected equipment.
6. How is an inverter different than a UPS?
A UPS typically includes the battery and battery charger in one standalone unit. A UPS system also can have communication with the equipment that it is powering, letting the equipment know that it is operating on standby, giving it shutdown warning or communicating with the human in the loop. Inverters typically don't have this capability
|1.AC Mode Specifications:|
|Input wave form||pure sine wave|
|Low voltage cut off||145Vac±4%||165Vac±4%|
|Low voltage recover||155Vac±4%||175Vac±4%|
|High voltage cut off||285Vac±4%||265Vac±4%|
|High voltage recover||275Vac±4%||255Vac±4%|
|Output wave form||pure sine wave|
|Short circuit protection||trip|
|Transfer time DC TO AC||10ms|
|Transfer time AC TO DC||10ms|
|2.Inverter Mode Specifications:|
|Frequency||50Hz ± 0.3Hz|
|Automatic tracking the main frequency||Yes(start from the first connection)50Hz @48-54Hz/ 60Hz @58-64Hz|
|Inputvoltage range||±10% rms||(-25%/+20%) rms|
|Overload protection||(110%<load<125%) ±10%: 30S cut off output voltage|
|(SMPS load)||(125%<load<150%) ±10%:cut off output voltage at once|
|Short circuit protection||Yes|
|Min DC voltage||10V/20V/40V/80V|
|Undervoltage warning||10.5Vdc ± 0.3Vdc (12V battery)/42Vdc±1.2Vdc(48V battery)|
|21.0Vdc ± 0.6Vdc (24V battery)/84Vdc±2.4Vdc(96V battery)|
|DC input too low,||10.0Vdc ± 0.3Vdc(12V battery)/40.0Vdc±1.2Vdc(48V battery)|
|Automatic cut off||20.0vdc± 0.6Vdc (24V battery)/80.0Vdc±2.4Vdc(96V battery)|
|input voltage warning &cut off||15Vdc ± 0.3Vdc (12V battery)/30Vdc ± 0.6Vdc(24V battery)|
|60Vdc±1.2Vdc(48V battery)/120Vdc±2.4Vdc(96V battery)|
|3.Charger Mode Specifications:|
|Chargering current correction||± 5Adc|
|Battery initial voltage||0 -13.7 Vdc|
|Charger short circuit protection||trip|
|Overcharger protection||V ≥14.7Vdc / 30.4Vdc, every half second sounds|
|Three Phases||constant current chargering →constant voltage phase →float|
|Low Voltage||LCD show low battery alarm|
|Inverter Mode overload||shut-down protection|
|Over Temperature||Heatsink temperature.≥90°C,shut-down protection|
|Operate Temperature Range||0°C to 40°C|
|Store Temperature||-15ºC ~ 60ºC|
|Operate Humidity||5% to 95%|
|Cooling||fan in ventiltation conditions|