Super Mini 150W brand new car inverter with difference color
|FOB Price:||US $8.93 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Pieces||US $8.93/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: S-MINI-150W
- Certification: RoHS, CE
- Grid Type: off-Grid Inverter
- Circuit Topologies: Push-Pull Type
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Peak power: 300W
- Output voltage: 220V
- Warranty: 2 years
- Package: Blister
- Brand: DOXIN
- Transport Package: 1PCS/Blister
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
- Nature of Source Flow: Passive inverter
- Output Power: 101 - 200W
- Output Type: Single
- Nature of Wave String: Sine Wave Inverter
- Rated Power: 150W
- Input voltage: 12V
- Output waveform: Modified Sine Wave
- Weight: 300g
- Phase: Single
- Trademark: DOXIN
- Specification: CE; RoHS
- HS Code: 8504409940
|Input Voltage||DC12V(10-15V)OR DC24V(20-30V)|
|Output Voltage||AC230V+/-10% OR AC110V+/-10%|
|Rated Output Power Rate||150W|
|Peak Output Power Rate||300W|
|Output Frequency||50+/-3HZ OR 60+/-3HZ|
|USBUSB output||5V 500MA|
|Low Voltage Alarm||10.5V+/-0.5V OR 21V+/-1V|
|Low Voltage Cut-down||10V+/-0.5V OR 20V+/-1V|
|High Voltage Cut-down||15-16V OR 30-32V|
|Over Thermal Protection||≥60ºC|
|Reverse Connect Protection||Yes|
|Output Short Circuit Protection||Yes|
Power inverter 100w Reverse Polirity
Input Voltage 12V
Output Voltage 220V-240V
Rated Power 150W
Peak Power 300W
Protection : Overload protection,Input over-voltage protection.Input low-voltage protection,Over-temperature protection.
Package Blister or Gift Box
Packed Qty 10PCS
**>>OEM Service: If you would like the inverter comes with your socket outlet and your logo, please inform us before order. Thank you!
1. We accept T/T, Money Gram, Western Union;
2. For sample, it's better via Money Gram or Western Union; For quantity order, we can go for T/T;
3. For small order, we usually transport by express like FedEx, DHL, TNT, EMS.
For big order, we can ship by air or by sea
1. The good construction warranty-2years
2. Your client satisfied on the right schedule and quality
3. You can get a good reputation from your market and obtain more orders
4. Our professional service before and after sale
5. The reasonable price
6. Any query from you are welcome and will be replied within 24hurs.
Frequency Asked Questions And Solution
Q1. The electric appliance doesn't work and the indicator light isn't on.
1. Faulty battery.
2. Wrong connection of positive pole and negative pole.
3. Loose connection of the cables.
1. Check the battery, and change it if needed.
2. Check the connection of battery. The inverter might be damaged and should
be changed or sent to be repaired.
3. Check the cables and connection points, and tighten the terminals.
Q2. The electric appliance doesn't work and the RED indicator light is on.
1. The rated power of electric appliance exceeds the nominal power of inverter
which leads to over load shut down.
2. The rated power of electric appliance is less than the nominal power of the inverter
but its peak power is too high which leads to over load shutdown
3. The electricity in battery runs out (the inverter alarms)
4. Poor ventilation causes over heat shutdown
5. Input voltage is too high.
1. Please use the electric appliance which power is less than the nominal power of inverter.
2. The peak power of electric appliance is no more than that of power inverter, or the same power.
3. Charge the battery or change it.
4. Turn off the inverter for 15 minutes, remove the items near fan and those around the inverter,
and put the inverter in a shady and cool place
5. Turn off the inverter and test the output voltage of battery.
Q3. The output voltage of power inverter tested is too low.
Reason: Generally the numerical reading range of voltmeter for testing use is too small.
Answer: If you test the output voltage of modified sine wave inverters, please use "true RMS
Muti-meter" to obtain the accurate data.
Q4. Only small power load can be driven.
Reason: When the current goes through the cables, the voltage declines.
Answer: Shorten the length and use thicker cables.
Q5. The hours of use are too short.
1. The electricity consumption of the electric appliance is larger than rated load of power inverter.
2. The battery is faulty or damaged
3. The battery is not well charged
4. The current declines when through cables
1. Use larger capacity battery.
2. Change battery.
3. If the charger can't charge the battery fully, it needs to change a better intelligent charger.
4. Shorten the length of the cables and use the thicker cables.
Q6. How to contact your esteemed company and buy the inverters?
We are in the different regions, but we want to establish the long business with your and your excellent
Cell: +86 18028085970