2000W Output power DC/AC inverter type inverter with battery backup
With a normal input mains power AC220V/AC110V ,UPS modified power inverter can transform AC power into DC power so as to power household electronic appliance and equipment , and meanwhile charge the external battery connected with it .when a power failure created the UPS power inverter will immediately transform the
DC power of the battery into AC220V/AC110V and simultaneously charge the battery also ,so as to keep
equipments and appliances from being damaged
Over temperature shut off: 70-80 Celsius degree
Installed cooling fan
Reverse Polarity Protection
Input voltage: 20-30 V DC
Output voltage: 210V - 240V AC
Continuous Output Power: 2000W
Max Output Power (Peak): 4000W
Output Waveform:Modified Sine Wave
UPS function: Yes
Charger current: 20A
No load current draw:<0.8Amps
On/Off switch control the fan
Automatic Thermal Shutdown
Extra Surge Capacity
Low Battery Alarm/Shut Off
1 x 2000W DC 24V to AC 220V Modified Sine Wave power inverter
2 x Crimper
1 x user manual
1 month - Brand new replacement
1 year - free repairing.
1. Independent research and development design , adopting the latest high-frequency PWM
technology , adopting big IRF high power transistor imported from U.S
2. All-mental aluminum shell is adopted on the safe side
3. Equipped national , American and European standard plug
4. With 95% of conversion efficiency
5. Specially being designed and with many protection functions (overhear , over voltage , under voltage ,
overload ,, over current etc)
6. The LED indicator shows the work status
7. Adopting transformer made through special processes , making our inverters work more stable and reliable and with more load capacity etc
battery reverse connection protection
battery high-voltage and low-voltage protection
built-in fuse protection, etc
* Max continuous power:
|* Peak Load Power Rate:||4000W |
|* NO load current draw:||<0.5A |
|* Input DC voltage Range:||DC20V-30V |
|* Output Voltage Range:||AC220+/-10%|
|* Output Frequency Range:||47-55HZ|
|* Max Outer Temperature:||< 65°C|
|* Max Power Efficiency:||> 90%|
|* High Voltage Cut Off Level:||DC30V±0.5V|
|* Low Voltage Alarm Level:||DC21±0.3V|
|* Low Voltage Cut Off Level:||<DC20V±0.3V|
|* Overload and Short-circuit Protection ||yes|
|* Input Voltage:||DC24V|
|* Output waveform:||Modified sine wave|
|* AC input Voltage:||220V |
|* AC Frequency:||50HZ/60HZ|
|* AC input voltage range:||165-260V |
|* Charger current:||Max 20A|
|* DC to AC inverting household electricity supply time: ≤10ms|
|* household electricity supply inverting AC to DC time: ≤10ms|
|* Built-in Cooling Fan|| |
|* Product Size:||405*150*90mm |
|* Packing size(6pcs/ctn)||51*46*47cm|
Factory Information and Production Line
Established at the beginning of 1998, DOXIN Electronic Factory is a manufacturer specializing in car power
inverters, solar charge controllers, battery chargers, step-down converters, power adapters and iphone
chargers etc. We are an ISO9001-2000 certified factory with all our products being CE, EMS,LVD,ETL,ROHS,
eMark certified and enjoyed by many domestic and foreign customers for its competitive price and good quality. Our factory is situated at the most developed industrial area in mainland China. We also supply OEM, ODM
service according to your requirements. Please ask if you need different input voltages, output voltage, output power, surge protection, up to today, we can supply 12V/24V/36V/48V/60V dc to 110/220/230/240V ac
Frequency Asked Questions And Solution
Q1. The electric appliance doesn't work and the indicator light isn't on.
1. Faulty battery.
2. Wrong connection of positive pole and negative pole.
3. Loose connection of the cables.
1. Check the battery, and change it if needed.
2. Check the connection of battery. The inverter might be damaged and should
be changed or sent to be repaired.
3. Check the cables and connection points, and tighten the terminals.
Q2. The electric appliance doesn't work and the RED indicator light is on.
1. The rated power of electric appliance exceeds the nominal power of inverter
which leads to over load shut down.
2. The rated power of electric appliance is less than the nominal power of the inverter
but its peak power is too high which leads to over load shutdown
3. The electricity in battery runs out (the inverter alarms)
4. Poor ventilation causes over heat shutdown
5. Input voltage is too high.
1. Please use the electric appliance which power is less than the nominal power of inverter.
2. The peak power of electric appliance is no more than that of power inverter, or the same power.
3. Charge the battery or change it.
4. Turn off the inverter for 15 minutes, remove the items near fan and those around the inverter,
and put the inverter in a shady and cool place
5. Turn off the inverter and test the output voltage of battery.
Q3. The output voltage of power inverter tested is too low.
Reason: Generally the numerical reading range of voltmeter for testing use is too small.
Answer: If you test the output voltage of modified sine wave inverters, please use "true RMS
Muti-meter" to obtain the accurate data.
Q4. Only small power load can be driven.
Reason: When the current goes through the cables, the voltage declines.
Answer: Shorten the length and use thicker cables.
Q5. The hours of use are too short.
1. The electricity consumption of the electric appliance is larger than rated load of power inverter.
2. The battery is faulty or damaged
3. The battery is not well charged
4. The current declines when through cables
1. Use larger capacity battery.
2. Change battery.
3. If the charger can't charge the battery fully, it needs to change a better intelligent charger.
4. Shorten the length of the cables and use the thicker cables.
Q6. How to contact your esteemed company and buy the inverters?
We are in the different regions, but we want to establish the long business with your and your excellent
Contact Phone: +86 18028085970 Ms Jammy
Contact Fax: +86-20-37663066
Factory Name: Guangzhou Doxin Electronic Factory