4kw LED Home Inverter with Charge Current 20AMP dc to ac 12V 220V Power Inverter (DXP4000WUPS-20A)
Rated power : 4000w
Peak power : 8000w
Waveform : Modified sinewave
Input voltage: DC12V or DC24V
Output voltage : AC110-120V or AC220V-240V
Output frequency : 50Hz or 60Hz
Charger : 20Amp
Input voltage range : 10-15V or 20-30V
High voltage cut off level : 14.5-15.5V
Low voltage alarm level : 10.5-11.5V
Low voltage cut of level : 9.7-10.3V
Overload and Short circuit protection : Yes
Cooling : Fans
Efficiency : 85%
THD : <3%
No-load current draw : <0.6A
Certification : CE, Rosh
Warrant y : 1 year
1. Input & Output fully insolated
2. High Surge : High surge current capability starts difficult loads such as TVs, Lamps, Microwave, Pumps and other loads.
3. Soft start: Smooth start-up of the appliances.
4. Modified sine wave output waveform.
5. AC output identical to, and in some cases better than the power supplied by your utility
6. Cooling fan in the inverter is thermally activated and comes on when the inverters becomes warm, and turns off automatically after the inverter has cooled.
7. Low total harmonic distortion: Below 3%
8. Two LED indicators on the front panel shows the working and failure state.
1. Low voltage alarm & Shutdown
2. Over-voltage protection
3. Overload protection
4. Over-temperature protection
5. Short circuit protection
6. Soft start
7. Auto. Reset after being in protected
8. Grounding protection
|Input||DC voltage||12V||24V||48V|| |
|Voltage range||10-15VDC||20-30VDC||41-57VDC|| |
|No load current draw||0.7A||0.5A||0.3A|| |
|Output||AC voltage||110/120VAC or 220/230/240 VAC|
|Waveform||Modified sine wave|
|Frequency||50Hz or 60Hz|
|Packing size(cm)||51*46*47cm 6pcs/ctn |
We also could provide customized DC input voltages: DC 36V, DC 60V, DC 72V, DC 84V, DC 96V, DC 110V, DC 120V, DC 220V.
6pcs/CTN, carton size51*46*47cm, N.W26.0kg, G.W28.0kg
About bulk order, it's up to your quantity, almost within 30days.
About sample, it's within 5 days.
Payment and Shipping
1. We accept T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram;
2. For sample, it's better via Paypal or Western Union; For quantity order, we can go for T/T;
3. For small order, we usually transport by express like FedEx, DHL, TNT, EMS.
For big order, we can ship by air or by sea.
Tips about power inverter
A car power inverter is a simple device that uses the car battery to power electrical appliances, including but not limited to, a TV, laptop, or lights. Travelers of all sorts find advantageous uses of the inverter, as it is inexpensive and easy to use. The inverter either plugs into the cigarette lighter socket or clips to the battery. Some of the main uses of the inverter are for entertainment, for transferring energy by charging, for recreation, and for working. People plug in DVD players for their children to watch shows while driving. Others use the inverter for gadget charging while on the go. Campers and tailgaters can plug in kitchen appliances. Workers often use the inverter on locations where electric tools are needed, but no electricity is available. Consumers should know how car power inverters work, their power capabilities and limitations, how to purchase inverters, and most of all, the increased capabilities that inverters offer.
This buying guide will present an overview of car power inverters, describe their advantages, and chart the features that should be considered when purchasing an inverter. Additionally, because many gas stations, truck stops, and electronics stores have a limited inventory of car power inverters in stock, the benefits to purchasing online through eBay, which offers a wide selection of inverters, will be detailed.
Notice before purchase
What's the peak power and continuous power?
1. Peak power refers to the power inverter in the boot to withstand the power of the moment, usually refers to the load of the motor type. When large start up current and instantaneous launch power.
2. Continuous power refers to the power inverter in normal circumstances, can the power of continuous work. If 1000watts inverter, so the continuous power is 800watts.
What's the resistive load appliances?
Usually by working resistance components of a class of pure resistance load is called impedance load, such as : cell phone, computers, televisions, incandescent lamp, rice cooker, electric fan, audio player.
What's the inductive load appliances?
Refers to the application of electromagnetic induction principle of high-power electrical appliances, such as : motor, compressor, relay, fluorescent lamp and so on, this kind of product at startup [pwer far beyond rated power (about 3 to 7 times) , for example, a 150watts of power consumption of the refrigerator during normal operation, the starting power can be up to more than 1000watts.
Modified sine wave inverter with dynamic load appliance?
Inductive load can be used in the modified wave inverter, such as electric fan, small power motor, electric hand drill, hair dryer, etc can be normal boot, but using some noise and interference may occur in the process. Energy-saving lamps, air conditioners, refrigerators, induction cooker, microwave oven, compressors, pumps and other equipment repaired cannot use sine wave inverter.
Resistive load appliances
Is drived by electrical impedance load such as required (such as computers, LCD TV, rice cookers, electric light), please select a continuous output is greater than the actual electrical power inverter, power 800watts for the inverter, adcvice below 700watts electrical appliances, would rather take lessm don't over load.
Inductive load appliances
If you want to take the perceptual load appliances (such as compressors, motors, pumps, etc.), please according to the electric power to calculate the 3 to 7 times, and not beyond the startup peak power of inverterm otherwise unable to start the electrical appliances.
How to choose suitable inverer battery?
Working time = U (voltage) I (battery capacity) * 0.8 * 0.9 / electrical power
For example : a battery with a 12V 60Ah 100watts 220V light bulbs
Work time = 12V * 60Ah = 5.184 * 0.8* 0.9* /100watts (h)
Note : 0.8 is the battery discharge is the amout (constant )
0.9 is inverter conversion efficiency (constant)
Cell: +86 13631478337