Three phase output DC/AC 10KW solar inverter with MPPT tracking
Features of Smart Microinverter
1. Unique circuit design, choice of import industrial electronic components, higher efficiency, more stable performance.
2. Creative MPPT technology, efficiency more than 99%, faster and more sensitive reaction, more reliable.
3. Parallel type design for DC input and modularization design for inverter, small volume, distributed installation, easy for systemconfiguration, flexible for combination, strong expansibility of system.
4. Adopting high-frequency isolation transformer type, high efficiency, and high security.
5. Perfect electrical protection function.
6. Aluminum alloy housing, not rust, heat-resisting and cold-resistant as well as anti-corrosion.
7. Getting electronic circuit design, appearance design and other core technology patents.
8. Full output voltage 90-260VAC which includes all countries' voltage standard. MCU automatic detection and conversion insures thatSmart Microinverter can work with different AC voltages.
1. What is Inverter?
Inverter is an electronic equipment that turn DC12V/24V/48V into AC110V/220V/230V/240V.
2. How many kinds of output wave form for Inverters?
Pure sine wave Inverter: It could provides high quality AC and carry various loads, While it requires high tech and high cost.
Modified sine wave Inverter: It can load poorly not carrying inductive load, but the price is moderate.
3. How to choose a power inverter?
Mose of the electronic products are signed out their rated power, and the rated power should be less than the rated power of the power inverter.
The method of how to estimate the power(W): The total of load power should be equal to the rated power(W) of the power inverter.
You can choose inverter in this way.
1 year warranty from date of purchase record:
Please email us first if you have any questions or problems with the item received. We will try our best to solve the problem for you.
If we cannot help you through emails, we will give you return instructions.
No refund or replacement will be processed without the item being returned back to us. We reserve the right to refuse any returns for our reasons.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost in any situation.
We will not be liable to customer for any damages beyond the amount of money that customer has actually paid us.
For more info you need, please contact us anytime!
Call us: +86 18028085970
|Recommend use solar panels||320Wp||420Wp||520Wp||620Wp||720Wp||1050Wp||1250Wp|
|DC Maximum Input Power||300W||400W||500W||600W||700W||900W||1200W|
|DC maximum voltage||VpvDC30.2VDC|
|DC voltage range||Vpv 10.5V~28VDC|
|Maximum output power factor||99%|
|Maximum input current||15A||20A||25A||30A||40A||45A||65A|
|AC output power||200W||300W||400W||500W||600W||800W||1000W|
|AC maximum output power||200W||300W||400W||500W||600W||1000W|
|AC standard voltage range||90V-140/180~260VAC|
|AC frequency range||55Hz~63Hz/ 45Hz-53Hz|
|Output current total|
|Islanding protection||VAC;f AC|
|Output short circuit protection|| Current-limiting|
|Ambient temperature range||-25~60|
|Humidity||0~99%(Indoor Type Design)|
|Waterproof||Indoor Type Design|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility||EN50081.part1 EN50082.part1|
|Power System Disturbance||EN61000-3-2 EN60950-1|
|Network test||DIN VDE 1026|